Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Title II

First of all, I'd like to thank Ray for the suggestion. ::cough:: Jerk ::cough, cough::
Second of all, I would like to tell you a little about my quest to find the perfect title. I found a site for a blog generator. It's a blog title generator. I have yet to come across one that I like, but it is cool to see what it comes up with, for example, Unstructured Reflections of a Self-Confessed Dreamer. Cute, right? Not for me, of course. And, they seem more theme-ish, if you will. As you can see, my blog is not really following a theme. I write about so many different things, and I don't have one sort of style. Also, I don't stick to one kind of writing. I have opinions, self-reflections, creative writing, ect.
Oh well.... still searching, wondering, thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about "the ramblings of a mime..." or "the perfect lack of synchronicity" or "stop clipping my wings!" strange, yet still my suggestions. i'd give you mine ("what is and what will never be...") but then you would have the same as me. that could be a compliment, however. i stole the title from a great led zeppelin song. anyway, happy searching! hope to see you soon!