Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Title IV

I had another recommendation for a blog title. Dave siad something along the lines of Gayness called: It wants its blog back. I will tell of the story in a moment, but first I wanted to say that my plans of dedication and changing of the title has changed. I was going to name my blog this (Gayness called...) in dedication to Dave until my permenant title came to me, but I think I'm going to keep "It's just my face." It's growing on me. I figured I should embrace the face. Also, it's a little less offensive--not that I generally care about offended people, but I would rather not make it a world-wide sort of thing.

The story behind "Gayness Called..."

Maria and Jackie were picking on some random chick in the pizza place. We were in the pizza place because our beyond-drunk asses (at least mine) were hungry. Now, Maria and Jackie, if I remember correctly, were kind of starting a fight, but not like a let's brawl, I'mma kick your ass, kinda fight. Just petty girl shit. I, however, felt left out... I'm guessing. I looked over at some random dude and yelled/said, "Gayness called, they want there GUY back." Yes, I am ashamed of my actions. BUT, I laugh everytime I recall this. Maria said she wished she didn't know me at that point. Well, I've decided to embrace/exploit my stupidity. I use the "gayness called" with EVERYTHING now. For example, if I think a commercial is stupid, I'll say, "Gayness called; It wants its commercial back." Or, if I drop something, say a head of lettuce, I'll remark, "Gayness called; they want their lettuce back." Let me tell you, it's an all day thing now. Even my housemates are using it. I think it goes right up there with the amount of times I say, "JC is gay."

Now (I just went outside to close my moon roof because it's raining, and can't remember what else I wanted to type.) Eh, maybe it'll come to me later and I can edit this post. Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, wait, wait... I just re-read this. "Gayness called, in dedication to Dave?" I get it your little hidden meaning. I'm on to you. Don't listen to Ray; I like chicks.