Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Title

It was brought to my attention a couple of weeks ago, that someone else has the same title for her blog as I do. Now, I'm sure many people use this for their titles, or whatever. It's almost cliche, but I've been obsessed with this quoatation for a long time. It's even going to be tattooed on my body.

However, I have decided to change the title of the blog. I've had this title for two and a half years. I guess I can part with it. Now all I have to do is find something to replace it with....sorry....with which to replace it (I guess I should start to try to write better seeing as though I am an English major).

Any suggestions? I have none as of right now. I just know that I wasn't going to change it, but now, everytime I blog, I think about it. It needs to be done.

2 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

rayhedrick said...

I think the title of your blog should be:

It Must Be My Face

Haha... just kidding, homie.